If you are an employer who needs to register with NHS Pensions and obtain an EA code, please see the information available on the NHS Pensions website to find out which form you need to complete and to find the forms which are available to download.

If you are a practice which has merged with another practice you may need to apply for a new EA code depending on how your contract has changed. If you have any queries becoming an Employing Authority, changing/merging EA codes, applying for Direction Status or gaining any other Scheme access queries please email for further guidance.