Yes, if you live with your partner you can apply for Dependants Allowance.

A student can be classed as dependent on their parent(s) income for the main bursary award but still claim Dependants Allowance for a partner.

Your parent(s) income would be used to assess your entitlement to the basic award and extra weeks allowance, and your partners income (if any) will be used to assess the Dependants Allowance.

If your parents do not declare their income on the application, the award will be assessed as Fees only and you will not be able to claim Dependants Allowance for your partner.