Most students have to pay for essential items such as food, bills, clothes and leisure or entertainment. These are known as composite living costs (CLC).

You do not need to declare these on your Exceptional Support Fund (ESF) application.

When we assess your claim we apply a fixed amounts for these costs.

The amounts we use depend on your living arrangements and whether you attend a university in London.

The current amounts we use are available in the ESF application guide on our website.

Comments (0)