Yes, you can claim for the excess cost of a travel pass if this was cheaper than paying for daily return journeys.

We will divide the total cost of the travel pass by the number of days you used it to attend the placement. 

The daily cost must be in excess of your normal daily return travel costs to university. 

Comments (0)