You should enter your private dispensing code; this is separate to your normal OCS code.
You won't have a private dispensing code so instead you should use the private prescribing code of a doctor at the practice; whether it is the doctor who prescribed the prescription or the senior partner.
If you do not know what your private dispensing or prescribing code is, please contact our helpline who will be able to advise.
Telephone: 0300 330 1349 or 0191 279 0568
Webform: Use our online webform