Pension contributions can be taken at any time if there’s a change in your earnings for the period you were a member of the NHS Pension Scheme.

If you’ve had contributions taken after the Annual Reconciliation process, this could be due to either a change in your submitted earnings or tier rating.

Contact our helpdesk who’ll be able to assist you further.