We call this the Post Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR) process and it depends on which financial year you wish to amend.

If you wish to amend your ARR declaration after this submission period of closed you can do this on Compass:

This is found on Compass in 'Pensions' under 'Post ARR Declarations'.

If you wish to amend an earlier ARR declaration you can do this by downloading and completing the 'Revised net pensionable earnings declaration form' on the NHSBSA website.

Before 2013/14

Dentists are unable to amend figures for any financial year before 2013/14.