Salaried performers working on trust based contracts aren't required to complete the Annual Reconciliation Report (ARR), as they aren't paid through NHS Dental Services.

If you've received an email asking to complete an ARR declaration but are a salaried performer on a trust based contact, please ignore this as it has been sent in error and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any queries regarding your pension contributions, please contact your Commissioner (Sustainability and Transformation Partnership / Local Health Board) directly.