If you or your parent(s), spouse, civil partner, or partner pay professional subscriptions or have other expenses which attract tax relief, any of the following can be accepted as evidence:

  • P2
  • self assessment tax return
  • personal tax calculation or computation
  • annual tax summary

A letter from the professional body detailing the subscription cannot be accepted as evidence as it does not show the total expense incurred in the relevant tax year.

Related Articles (1)