The following form of evidence can be accepted to prove you are receiving income from taxable benefits:

  • letter from the Department of Work and Pensions(DWP) showing how much your receive weekly.

To prove income from taxable benefits for your parent(s) / partner for the relevant tax year we can accept any of the following:

  • letter from the DWP showing either the full amount received in total over the relevant financial year or how much was paid weekly during that period.
  • P60
  • P45