If you have a mortgage on your property, provide the relevant evidence from your provider.

If you rent your new property, provide your tenancy agreement or a letter from your landlord. The letter should be on headed paper if available and should also include their name, address, telephone number and email address.

If you now live with a friend or relative, we would require an official document, such as a bill with your name on it, proving that you live at the new address. If the move is a temporary move and you do not have any official documentation, you should provide a letter from the home owner confirming that you are residing at this address.