Yes, you should provide evidence to support any declared costs on your Travel and Dual Accommodation Expenses (TDAE) form. This is to enable your university to verify your claim prior to sending it to us. 

If you are missing any receipts, you should speak to your university to ask if they will require any alternative evidence.

Further information on claiming TDAE can be found on the NHS Bursary website.