If you are claiming accommodation costs incurred during a placement, you must include evidence of these costs with your application.
This should be in the form of either credit/debit card receipts or an invoice or a tenancy agreement, where applicable. Evidence should include the following:
  • Credit / debit card receipts - should show the establishment name, the date of payment and the amount paid.
  • Invoices - should ideally include the student's name and the overall cost and be on some form of headed paper or include the name / logo of the establishment.
  • Tenancy agreements  - should name the student and include the cost, (such as monthly rent).