We will need a new application and a Resumer Form (BUR101R) from your University.

Your award would begin on the actual date you resume you studies so your first payment may be less than subsequent months. For example, if you resume halfway through a calendar month you will only be paid half a month's bursary.

If you're returning to a non-medical or dental healthcare course any commitment to a bursary package can only be made by Health Education England (HEE). You should contact your university to discuss your circumstances and they will liaise with their local office to establish whether bursary funding applies.