An Independent Provider (IP) that holds an NHS standard contract, certain APMS contracts or a local authority contract may apply for NHS Pension Scheme Employing Authority (EA) status.

The application forms and an Independent Provider Pension Guide with more information are available on our website. If you are an employer and have any queries relating to access to the scheme please email

Independent Providers are required to complete end of year certificates for each employer code they have declaring scheme members, contributions and contact details. If you have any queries about the end of year certificate please contact