Yes. If a member has two active posts with two different NHS employers, either employer will be able to process an estimate. Providing the records are updated, Pensions Online (POL) will calculate a composite Total Pensionable Pay (TPP).

Please note: You must have access to POL in order to process an estimate. If you do not have access to POL, form AW295 must be completed and posted to NHS Pensions.