You should record the paying authority as the name of the Sub ICB Location (SICBL), Local Authority, Integrated Care Board (ICB), GP Practice, Direction Body or Out of Hours Provider responsible for paying the members salary. This may be different to the place where the member works, if another area is responsible for your payroll.