A TRS will not show:

  • Additional Pension (AP)
  • early retirement reduction buy out (ERRBO)
  • protection of pay

You can request an estimate by completing an estimate request form.

Pension credit or debit

For Pension credit or debit, contact NHS Pensions to request a manual estimate to be calculated.

Your Pension sharing order must already be in place before an estimate is requested.

Scheme pays

The amount to be deducted will not show in your TRS figures.

We’re unable to estimate a scheme pays deduction as this will be based on your age and interest gained when you retire.

Further information can be found in your acceptance letter or on our website.

Comments (0)