Your Total Reward Statement is a personalised summary that shows information that is personal and unique to you, including:
- Your basic pay
- Any additional allowances
- Annual Leave entitlement (for Employers who use ESR only)
- Your pension benefits (for NHS Pension Scheme members)
Some NHS organisations also provide other benefits that can be included in the statement such as:
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Learning and development
- Flexible working opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
For more information about the Total Reward Statement, please see the TRS website. If you request an estimate from us directly, we will first check to see if a TRS is available on the TRS Portal and if so, we will direct you to your TRS or Annual Benefit Statement (ABS).
For further information about the Total Reward Statement, please see our website.