You can update your address if you have access to the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) self-serve system.


If you’re an Officer member in NHS employment and do not have access to ESR, contact your employer to update your address.

The updated address will not show on your current TRS, it will show on your new TRS which is issued in August each year.


If you’re a Practitioner member, contact NHS Pensions.