If the pension amounts on your statement are not what you expected (either lower or higher), there are a number of things you can do:

  1.  You may wish to check the pay details listed in the calculations in addition to visiting the Scheme website where more information can be found about how pension benefits are calculated.
  2. You can contact the employees TRS helpline on 0300 330 1351.
  3. You can contact your employer to check the data that has been sent to NHS Pensions.