Your statement is held securely on the TRS website. We have provided two ways of determining your identity in order to allow you to log in:

  • Using ESR  Employee Self Service; and
  • Using GOV.UK Verify to access your statement if you're an existing user.

If you use ESR Self Service you can log in by selecting the 'Total Reward Statement' link in ESR.

Comments (0)