If you have access to the Electronic Staff Records (ESR) self serve system you can use it to view your Total Reward Statement (TRS) and also update your address details straight away.
If you are an officer member and don't have access to ESR self serve but are in NHS employment, you will need to contact your employer to update your address details.
If you are a practitioner member and / or have left NHS employment you will need to contact our helpline who can change your address.
The helpline number is 0300 330 1346.