If you have been sent a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) and were not entitled to free NHS dental treatment, you must pay the full balance.

If you cannot pay the amount on our penalty charge notice in full, you may be able to pay in instalments.

You can set up a Direct Debit (DD) on our website by clicking ‘Pay or Challenge’ and following the options.

If you cannot set up a DD online, please contact our helpdesk to discuss other payment options.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs and apply online.

Comments (0)