The following evidence could be provided to prove indefinite leave to enter or remain;

  • Biometric Residence Permit
  • VISA (this may be shown in your passport)

Indefinite leave to enter or remain shown in an expired passport can be used to prove your settled status. However, an expired passport will not be accepted as evidence of your identification.