If you are a full time student you do not need to declare any estimated income earned from employment or self employment

All other income you receive that is asked for within the application should be declared.

If you are a part time student you need to declare all estimated income you will earn from employment or self employment.

If you have declared earnings from employment you will need to provide your most recent wage slips as evidence of this.

If you do not have evidence of this income for your year 1 application as you have not begun your projected working pattern yet provide a covering letter explaining this.

As any figures provided will only be estimated, you should inform us if your actual earnings differ significantly later in your academic by submitting a Change of Circumstances.