You may be entitled to claim help with your NHS health costs if you receive either a War Pension or an Armed Forces Compensation Scheme payment and the health cost relates to your accepted disability.

If you're unsure about your entitlement to help with your health costs, contact Veterans UK for further advice.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs and apply online.