If you would like to transfer pension benefits from another NHS pension scheme, such as the Scottish or Northern Irish NHS pension schemes, you should complete Form A of the transfer in application pack. In this circumstance, Form B is not required.

If you are a deferred member of our pension scheme we cannot guarantee that you will be able to transfer your benefits in this way. If you have a particular reason why you did not request to transfer your benefits into the NHS Pension Scheme while you were an active member, you should complete Form A and attach a covering letter, explaining why you are applying to make this transfer after leaving the NHS Pension Scheme. Your request will then be considered by NHS Pensions.

Please note: if you are over your Normal Pension Age (NPA) then a transfer of this kind would not be possible.
You can find Transfer In Guide and Application Pack on the NHS Pensions website.