Additional support you can get from NHS Pensions includes:
Blue Light card
A Blue Light card entitles NHS pensioners to discounts at:
- selected restaurants
- days out
- online and in-store retailers
To apply you must have:
- a P60 which shows an NHS pension
- a valid form of ID
Select ‘Retired NHS’ in the 'Trust and division' drop-down menu.
NHS Retirement Fellowship
The NHS Retirement Fellowship is a registered charity for the benefit of all retired employees of the NHS and their partners.
- a range of social, leisure, educational and welfare activities through a network of branches across the UK
- a venue for healthcare staff to continue friendships formed during employment
- the opportunity for individuals to make new friends and enjoy the companionship of people from a shared NHS background
The NHS Retirement Fellowship is not operated by or connected to the NHS Pension Scheme.