If you're an active member of the Scheme, you can request this from your employer.

If your employer will not help with this, you're not currently an active member or are already in receipt of your NHS pension benefits, you must request this using the SM27A membership statement request form.

The statement will not include details of any entitlement you may have in the 2015 scheme. This is a CARE scheme and based on your earnings not membership.

We aim to provide you with a statement within 30 working days. This may take longer if we need to request further information from a previous NHS employer.