If you’ve received an enquiry letter or PCN in error, you can challenge this online.

Alternatively, contact our helpdesk with evidence of your entitlement to free NHS:

  • prescriptions
  • dental treatment

Not knowing you had to pay or the pharmacy or practice not checking evidence of your entitlement are not grounds for a challenge.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs and apply online.