The selected file must be:
- a JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF or PDF
- an original copy which displays the document in full
- clear and in focus
- in colour
- unaltered by computer software
- at least 50KB and no more than 5 MB
If the document does not meet this criteria your application will be rejected.
If you need to upload multiple files, you must:
- Select the type of evidence you are uploading.
- Choose the file you want to upload.
- Click on ‘upload another file’.
- Once you are happy that all attachments have been selected and successfully uploaded, you must click ‘Accept and Submit’.