If you are going to have planned treatment in the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland and meet the eligibility criteria you can apply for an S2 form.

If you’re applying for treatment in Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein you must also be in scope of the EU Withdrawal Agreement.

People who live abroad

If you have a UK-issued S1 you may be entitled to help with the cost of planned treatment in another EU country, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland, excluding the UK and your country of residence.

You can follow the same application route as a UK resident, except if you live in:

  • Cyprus
  • Finland
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Malta
  • Portugal
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • The Netherlands

If you live in one of these countries you must follow their S2 application route.

Comments (0)