If you’re actively paying into your NHS pension, you must contact your employer who’ll update your address.

If you’re no longer paying into the Scheme, submit a COA1 change of address form.

If you’re in receipt of your pension benefits, submit a ‘change of address and bank details form’.

If you’re a Dental Practitioner, you must update your address on your Compass account. Once you’ve updated your address on Compass, contact us to update your pension record.