If you've overpaid or realised you were exempt after making payment for a penalty charge, contact us to request a refund.

If you've made a payment to a Debt Collection Agency (DCA), contact us to process your refund.

You may be asked to send in evidence.

The refund will be paid into the account the payment was made from within 10 working days of the request.