Claiming your Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)
- Do I have to supply original receipts for DSAs specialist equipment and claims under the general allowance?
- How do I claim a refund for the insurance I have taken out to cover my computer/laptop?
- How do I claim back taxi costs recommended in my Needs Assessment Report (NAR)?
- How do I claim my general allowance payments?
- If I have a recommendation for specialist glasses due to visual stress or scotopic sensitivity will the cost of these be met through the DSAs?
- What can I do if I have lost my DSAs receipts or they have been sent but not received?
- Where do I send invoices for services provided to a student in relation to their Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)?