- When can I commute my pension and what is the maximum lump sum I can take?
- Do I have to commute part of my pension?
- I am a member of the 1995/2008 and 2015 Scheme; can I choose to commute some pension for a lump sum or additional lump sum from one and not the other?
- If I am a 2008 optant, do I have to take a lump sum?
- If I commute some of my pension for a larger lump sum on retirement, how much will this cost?
- If I commute some of my pension for a larger lump sum on retirement, how would this affect the benefits payable on my death?
- Is there a facility for me to calculate my benefits if I opt to commute part of my pension?