Income and Contributions
- Can a GP Appraiser pension their appraisal income?
- Can a GP Educator pension their educators income?
- Can a Salaried GP pay pension contributions on Community Service income?
- How are tiered contribution rates calculated for a part year, for Practitioners and Non-GP Providers?
- If I am working for a Sub ICB Location (SICBL), is my income pensionable?
- Where can I find guidance on Practitioner contribution tiers?
- Which payments are not pensionable for a Type 1 Medical Practitioner?
- Which payments are pensionable for a Type 1 Medical Practitioner?
- Who pays the employers contributions for a Practitioner?