- Can a Special Class or Mental Health Officer (MHO) member take their pension at age 55 if they are made redundant before this?
- How is MARS (Mutually Agreed Resignation Scheme) different to compulsory or voluntary redundancy?
- If I have opted out of the NHS Pension Scheme, can I claim my pension under redundancy?
- Is Voluntary Redundancy still classed as Redundancy for NHS Pension purposes?
- What happens if I have more than one NHS job and I am made redundant?
- What options are available on redundancy in the NHS Pension Scheme?
- Who is not entitled to claim their NHS pension on the grounds of redundancy?