Rejections and Appeals
- Can I apply to take my pension through early retirement while waiting for an ill health decision or appeal?
- Can I apply to take my Tier 1 ill health pension while appealing to receive a Tier 2 ill health pension?
- How long does it take for the Scheme’s medical advisers to consider medical evidence submitted through the Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process?
- If I have been awarded a Tier 1 ill health pension but feel I qualify for Tier 2, can I appeal this?
- If my ill health application has been rejected, can I submit another application?
- What happens when an ill health application has been rejected?
- What is the time limit for making an ill health appeal through the Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process?