Yes, when you resume after any period of withdrawal, regardless of the length, you must reapply for all elements of your bursary.

This is because your personal circumstances or your parent(s) / partner's financial circumstances may have changed whilst you were withdrawn from your course and we need you to confirm your current details.

The only exception to this is if you resume within the same academic / study year and onto the same cohort, you will not need to reapply for the basic award, however you will need to reapply for any additional allowances such as Childcare Allowance.

If you're returning to a non-medical or dental healthcare course any commitment to a bursary package can only be made by Health Education England (HEE). You should contact your university to discuss your circumstances and they will liaise with their local office to establish whether bursary funding applies.