If you receive Asylum Support from UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), you're entitled to an HC2 certificate.

This entitles you to:

  • free NHS prescriptions
  • free NHS dental treatment
  • free NHS sight tests
  • free NHS wigs and fabric supports
  • help towards the cost of glasses or contact lenses
  • help towards travel costs to receive NHS treatment

UKVI will let us know and we'll send you a certificate. You do not need to apply for one.

If you do not receive Asylum Support and have not been given an HC2 certificate from UKVI, you can apply for help by completing an HC1 application.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs and apply online.