You're not automatically entitled to help with your NHS health costs after leaving Local Authority care.

You might be able to get help if you or your partner are getting a qualifying benefit or exemption.

If you’re not covered by a benefit or exemption you can apply for help through the NHS Low Income Scheme by completing a HC1 application.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs and apply online.