Members of the armed forces can apply for a UK Global Health Insurance Card (UK GHIC) online.
If you live at a BFPO address, select that you live in the UK when completing your application.
When entering your address, use the following instructions:
- Select ‘Enter address manually’
- Enter your forces personnel number in the ‘House number and name’ field:
- Enter your BFPO postcode in the ‘UK postcode’ field
- Enter your unit address In the Street, Town & County fields, for example:
G1 Medical Branch
HQ UKSC (Germany)
- Leave the country field as ‘UK’