If you were a dependent student who has now married, your Basic Bursary will need to be reassessed on your spouse's / civil partner's income / expenses.

Your Basic Award and Extra Weeks Allowance would then be an aggregate amount based on the award prior to your change in circumstances, which was assessed your parents' contribution, and the new entitlement assessed on your spouse's / civil partner's contribution from the date of marriage to the end of the academic year.

You will need to submit a Change of Circumstances on your NHS Bursary account and provide any requested evidence.