Working after Ill Health Retirement
- Can I regain my Tier 2 ill health pension if it has been substituted for Tier 1 ill health pension?
- Can I rejoin the NHS Pension Scheme if I return to NHS work after ill health retirement?
- Can I return to work if I am receiving a 1995 Section ill health pension awarded under the pre 1 April 2008 arrangements?
- Can I return to work if I am receiving a Tier 1 ill health pension?
- Can I return to work if I am receiving a Tier 2 ill health pension?
- Do the Tier 2 (upper tier) return to work restrictions cease to apply when I reach my normal pension age?
- I am receiving an ill health pension and have re-joined the NHS Pension Scheme, is a CETV for divorce purposes chargeable?
- What happens if I am paid a Tier 2 ill health pension as a one-off lump sum and then return to work?
- What is the Annual Declaration of Earnings for Tier 2 ill health?