- Can a limited company performer opt-out of the NHS Pension Scheme retrospectively and claim a refund?
- Can I choose to perform as a limited company on one contract and perform as an individual on another?
- Can I still pay into the NHS Pension Scheme if I'm considered as 'limited' and I'm both a provider and performer on my contract?
- Do I have to start paying pension contributions again if my status was limited however I'm now performing as an individual?
- How do I notify you that my status is now limited for pension purposes?